My name is Luke Smith, I'm known for being:
- Someone who puts up videos on mostly technology topics on my YouTube channel.
- A Ph.D. candidate in linguistics at the University of Arizona.
- The Luke of Luke's Auto-Rice Bootstrapping Scripts (LARBS).
- I now do a podcast: Not Related! on Big-Braned topics.
Recent blog entries
- 2018 Nov 19 – Not Related! Site under construction
- 2018 Nov 19 – How do you do URLs or hyperlinks in a groff or troff document?
- 2018 Nov 18 – Video on eqn: Formatting Math and Statistics in groff and troff
- 2018 Nov 16 – Not Related!: When You're Too Rational to Be Rational!
- 2018 Nov 13 – mutt-wizard ProtonMail Bridge compatibility